20100722

It started to thunder (2002)

Thunderstorms make you panic
They might scare you to death
They could kill you quickly
do you believe in thunderstorms?
do some things scare you as much as they scare me?
do you ever believe that the worst can happen?
do you think about me at such times?

It scares you
It scared me
But i'm still happy
The feeling of wanting to go outside
and get wet, but then suddenly
You feel terror, the end approaching
What is this? Don't worry my friend,
It's only a little thunderstorm.. Help!
Shout, scream, no one will hear you
Are you alone, are you scared?
Don't worry, you aren't my enemy
I'm only a little lightning

Faith my friend
Is what is left
Do you really think so?
Could you imagine
What pain would be
If this little thunderstorm
would kill me?

This might be nonsense
But it makes sense to me
Be friendly, don't get mad
Sunshine will soon arise

No comments:

Post a Comment